Clonex Mist is a root stimulator to be used on both your mother plants and clones. It is designed to work in conjunction with Clonex Gel to produce vigorous healthy cuttings with strong roots.
It is used to mist cuttings at regular intervals during the rooting process. Clonex Mist contains no hormones and is completely safe and non-toxic. It is supplied in a black mister bottle – ready to use – with a full, illustrated instruction sheet.
Directions for Use
If possible spray the tips of the mother plant with Clonex Mist once or twice in the two weeks before taking cuttings. HDI recommends using Root Riot Starter Cubes but any Rockwool cubes are also useful.
- Take plant cuttings by making a clean diagonal cut just below the leaf node.
- Dip cutting into Clonex Rooting Gel and immediately insert cutting into a rooting cube.
- Spray new cuttings with Clonex Mist and place them into a propagator.
- After 2 – 3 days mist the cuttings again.
- Repeat misting every two days, or whenever cuttings look dry.